Friday, January 07, 2005

jet set go...

hey everyone..whosover's gonna prob read this..
hi..i'm joinin the blog thin only now.. guess its an easy way to write wateve u dint wanna say or do..kinda like a abyss for anythin u want..Only those ppl out there who doin the same and dont know u can get to know.. pretty neat..my own public diary...
newyz...took me over half an hr to come up wit a BLOG TITLE.. wat use is tht anyway?? finally thot of somethin..there;s not gonna be anythin wise and crackin!!..but atleast this way...atleast someone'll think so :) lol...cuz its 7 already and my stomach's rumblin..so i need food for thot..cant rattle my brain for anythin better!!
this thing looks pretty interestin..
lets see how it goes..
bye
vivek

2 comments:

Aslan said...

disable anon comments man.. n why havent u blogged afterwards? ur in an IT job- use it!

Raj said...

hi there, its been a long time since that first post. If I know you right, I'm sure you're constantly coming up with some wisecrack or the other.